Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Strength training

Check out this CNN website for amazing tips on excercise, healthy eating etc. The one I found the most useful was strength training for women. It has pictures as well as clear instructions for simple excercise we can do at home with just 2 dumbells. I had them and didn't know how to use them properly, well now I know....

Hope you find this link useful, enjoy!

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2006/healthy.bodies/?eref=yahoo

Under prevention tab, click on How to strength train correctly for the exercises I am talking about.

3 comments:

Ranju said...

checked the site,thinking of doing the exercises that dont require the dumbells as i dont hav any.
thanks.

Vidya said...

Hi Rupa aunty,need all these ideas to train for my walk.. Will send out a mail for donations soon.. :)

SP said...

hey ranju...you can buy 5lb and 8lb dumbells at Walmart or Target for as little as $2.99. They're not expensive at all...just don't go to a sports store.